Associated Power Technologies (APT) introduces their 7000 Series automated AC power sources in a range of four models to suit diverse power applications. APT provides AC power sources for a variety of test and measurement, avionics, manufacturing and military applications.
The new 7000 Series of full-featured automated AC power sources offers automation control and several enhanced features and protection circuits. All models in the 7000 Series include a standard USB/RS-232 interface and are also available with optional Ethernet or GPIB interface.
50 built-in memory locations with 9 test steps can be linked to quickly store and recall test parameters for multiple product testing applications.
The 7000 Series automated AC power sources include:
- Model 7004, 400 VA AC Power Source
- Model 7008 800 VA AC Power Source
- Model 7016 1.6 kVA AC Power Source
- Model 7040 4 kVA AC Power Source
The 7000 Series models are lightweight and efficient for use on the bench-top or in a rack mount thanks to switch mode technology and a direct coupled output.
The graphic LCD display provides real-time data on the front panel and can easily monitor voltage, frequency, current, peak current, power and power factor simultaneously. The 7000 Series also provides a user-friendly local interface that allows operators to get tests up and running quickly.
Key features of 7000 Series automated AC power sources:
- 50 built-in memory locations with 9 test steps for multiple product testing applications
- Surge/Drop function simulates voltage variations, brownouts and transient voltage conditions
- Adjusts the starting and ending angle of the output waveform
- LCD display monitors voltage, current, peak current, power and power factor
- Adjustable delay time, ramp up time and test duration
- Independent, adjustable high and low limits for voltage, current, frequency, power and power factor
- Power Up feature configures the output relay for quick and efficient testing
- Constant current output with over current fold back feature
- Front panel lockout and password protection
- Standard USB/RS-232 interface with optional Ethernet and GPIB interfaces
- Rotary knob to adjust voltage and frequency on the fly
- CE marked
The Associated Power Technologies 7000 Series automated AC power sources are available in Australia directly from TRIO Test & Measurement.