AEMC Instruments introduces its third generation of self-contained, handheld, two- and four-isolated-channel oscilloscopes in 100MHz and 200MHz bandwidth models.
AEMC is a world leader in electrical test and measurement instruments.
AEMC’s handheld oscilloscopes feature five complementary tools in a single unit including:
- Portable oscilloscope
- FFT analyser
- 4-channel TRMS multimeter
- Harmonic analyser
Model OX7100 (100MHz) and OX7200 (200MHz) series handheld oscilloscopes are rugged and ergonomic instruments designed to perform well in both laboratory and field testing applications in addition to troubleshooting.
Key features of AEMC portable handheld oscilloscopes:
- Full 12-bit resolution provides superior data analysis
- Ideal for field use or laboratory use
- Patented new system of plug-and-play accessories
- Isolated measurement channels
- Range of remote management capabilities
- Ethernet link enables remote control of the oscilloscope without loading any software on the PC
- Large 320 x 240 full colour LCD touch screen for detailed graphical and alphanumerical representations of all measurements
- Windows-like menus can be opened or pulled down and executed using the convenient stylus
- Stylus can also be used for direct action on graphic elements such as cursors, triggers and zooming
- Improved Web Server (FTP server/client) with cursors and automatic measurements
- AmpFlex and MiniFlex sensors, powered by the instrument
- Power measurement option included for power measurements
Key applications of AEMC portable handheld oscilloscopes:
- On-site contractor maintenance (industrial or electronic)
- Internal plant maintenance
- Installations and start-up
- Industrial process
- Quality control
- Research and laboratory
- Field service
AEMC handheld oscilloscopes and the full range of AEMC products are available in Australia directly from TRIO Test & Measurement.