Available in Australia from TRIO Test & Measurement, Megger’s RCDT300 range of RCD testers is designed to boost safety for the user.
Even if accidentally connected to a live 3-phase electrical supply, the RCD testers not only avoid damage but also present no safety hazard to the user.
Designed specifically for electrical contractors, Megger’s new RCD testers combine rugged construction with user-friendly operation.
Key features of RCDT300 series RCD testers:
- Available in three models: RCDT310, RCDT320 and RCDT330
- Compact ergonomic design for easy handling and use
- Tough impact-resistant body with a rubber overmoulding for additional protection
- Built-in display cover
- Water- and dust-resistant with IP54 ingress protection rating
Megger RCDT310 RCD testers
- Entry level model suitable for use on supplies between 100V and 280V
- Offers 0.5I, I and 5I tests with provision for tests starting at 0º/180ْºof the supply waveform as well as for DC tests
- Tests standard and selective RCDs, covering current ranges from 30mA to 500mA
- When connected to a live supply, it defaults to voltmeter mode
Megger RCDT320 RCD testers
- Mid-range model covers a wider supply voltage range of 50V to 290V, allowing use with centre-tapped 110V supplies
- Also incorporates ramp testing for RCD trip current measurement
- Auto sequence test feature saves time by allowing the tester to conduct all RCD tests and store results while the operator stands by the RCD for resetting
- Extended operating current range covers 10mA to 1,000mA devices
- Ability to measure AC supply voltage and frequency
- Large backlit LCD display for test results allows use in locations with low ambient light levels
Megger RCDT330 RCD testers
- Saves test results to internal memory
- Over 1000 results can be saved onsite and downloaded to a computer when convenient
- Test results are downloaded to CSV spreadsheets
Megger's RCDT300 series RCD testers are supplied with a calibration certificate and come with a 3-year warranty.