TRIO Test & Measurement offers a handheld range of infrared non-contact thermometers developed by Ideal Industries.
A global leader in test and measurement technology, Ideal Industries brings enhanced safety to maintenance professionals with its infrared or IR non-contact thermometers.
Ideal 61-685 handheld infrared thermometers use IR heat-sensing technology, enabling users to measure surface temperatures of live circuits, difficult-to-reach objects, or moving parts from a comfortable distance to create a safer work environment.
Regular monitoring of heat emitted from surfaces can help prevent potential problems and failures.
Ideal 61-685 handheld infrared thermometers are primarily used for electrical troubleshooting and preventive maintenance applications.
Ideal 61-685 IR thermometers are also suitable for the HVAC, health and safety, food preparation and process control fields.
A built-in socket supports Type K thermocouple probes, allowing obstructed areas to be reached easily while adding to its versatility and value.
Key features of Ideal 61-685 handheld infrared thermometers:
- 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio
- Point-and-shoot style thermometer
- Wide operating temperature range of -60ºC to +500ºC
- Built-in laser pointer identifies the centre of the measurement area
- Adjustable emissivity enhances the accuracy of readings on reflective or non-reflective surfaces
- Maximum, minimum, average and differential temperature readings are instantly displayed on a backlit LCD to allow for quick action
- High and low temperature points can be programmed with audible alarm warnings that are activated when the temperature exceeds an established point
Ideal 61-685 handheld infrared thermometers are supplied complete with a carry case.