Now available from TRIO Test & Measurement, General Dynamics R8000 RF communications system analysers are a revolutionary new development in bench top testing that combine the functionality of more than 16 communication test instruments into one compact and lightweight unit.
These communications system analysers are designed for portability, weighing in at only 6.4kg, making them ideal for taking to sites for infrastructure maintenance and interference measurement.
Firmware upgrades are provided free via web download for the life of the units. This is a significant benefit, as new capabilities are constantly being added, meaning the functionality and power of R8000 analysers will increase over time.
Among the instruments included in R8000 communications system analysers are:
- spectrum analyser
- signal generator
- sensitive measurement receiver
- SINAD meter and distortion meter
- distortion meter
- digital oscilloscope
- modulation scope
- frequency error meter
- fm deviation meter
- am modulation meter
- receive signal strength meter
- broadband and narrowband power meters
- audio generator
- audio frequency counter; and
- AC / DC voltmeters.
Additional optional functions include:
- a cable fault locator
- tracking generator
- return Loss / VSWR bridge
- DMR / MOTOTRBO test mode
- APCO P25 conventional test mode
- APCO P25 trunking test mode
- NXDN test mode; and
- TETRA subscriber test mode.