TRIO Test & Management presents FLIR E40 thermal imaging cameras featuring Wi-Fi connectivity to mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
The E-Series model FLIR E40 is designed as an excellent solution for professional thermographers to conduct electrical and mechanical inspections safely.
Offering up to 76,800 pixels at 320 x 240 resolution, FLIR E-Series thermal imaging cameras provide superior point and shoot thermal imaging resolution with excellent temperature measurement accuracy that ensures the user can scan for potential problems quickly and safely from a greater distance.
The 3.5-inch touchscreen is ideal for analysing 3-phase electrical problems. In addition to fine-tuning the temperature range and image, the user can choose the right colour palette to enhance key findings as well as blend thermal and visible light images for clear location referencing.
The Wi-Fi connectivity feature allows the user to import images from the camera without having to carry bulky laptops, cables or SD cards. The Wi-Fi function can also be used to share critical information immediately with decision makers on-site or by email.
Additionally, MeterLink-enabled test and measurement instruments allow the user to wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from Extech clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera and get critical readings for annotating thermal images to further support findings and decisions.
Key features of FLIR E40 thermal imaging cameras:
- Real-time imaging at 60 Hz captures moving components and dynamic events
- Built-in 3-megapixel digital camera produces clear visible light reference pictures
- E-Series 3.5-inch touchscreen with intuitive user interface gives access to analytic tools for fast professional analysis
- Wi-Fi connectivity to mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch using the FLIRViewer app
- MeterLink devices reinforce E-Series IR measurements