TRIO Test & Measurement supplies the Extech 380395, a new line of powerful, accurate and affordable 5KV insulation resistance testers that provide four insulation resistance test ranges.
The insulation resistance test ranges include 500V, 1000V, 2500V and 5000V. Extech’s 5KV insulation resistance testers also offer continuity, AC/DC voltage, polarisation index and dielectric absorption ratio measurements.
Extech 380395 insulation resistance testers are designed to offer insulation resistance measurements up to 60GΩ.
A large easy-to-read 6000-count display is also incorporated into the device with backlight and bargraph. The Data Hold feature freezes the reading on the display. The discharge status can be monitored in real-time using the voltage bargraph.
Key features of Extech 380395 insulation resistance testers
- AC/DC voltage measurement from 0 to 600V with Max/Min, Peak and Relative functions
- 1-15 minutes timer function for IR measurements
- 200mA continuity test
- Polarisation Index measurements (PI)
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio measurements (DAR)
- Auto-discharge function and voltage output warning function
- Live circuit warnings and detection
- Auto Power off and battery check
- Test voltages: 500V/1000V/2500V/5000V
- Insulation resistance ranges: 0 to 6MΩ, 60MΩ, 600MΩ, 6GΩ and 60GΩ
- Accuracy: ±2.5% of reading
- AC/DC voltage: 0 to 600V
- Accuracy: ±1% of reading
- Resistance: 0 to 600Ω
- Accuracy: ±1.5% of reading
- Continuity: 50Ω
Extech's 380395 5KV high voltage insulation resistance testers are certified to CAT IV 600V IEC 61010-1. These devices are supplied with test leads, 8 x C batteries, AC adaptor and a heavy duty carrying case.
Calibration is also available from TRIO Test & Measurement's NATA accredited repair and calibration centre.