Available in Australia from TRIO Test & Measurement, Extech RHT10 USB temperature and humidity data loggers offer a low cost solution for recording temperature and humidity in a compact and lightweight design.
The Extech RHT10 USB data loggers can record up to 16,000 measurements of humidity and an additional 16,000 readings of temperature.
Extech USB temperature and humidity data loggers offer a selectable scan rate from 2 per second to once every 24 hours. Users can also establish alarm thresholds for critical recording applications.
The data loggers allow easy data retrieval using a software supplied along with the instrument. Once the software is installed on the PC, the data logger is connected to the USB port to begin downloading the recorded data.
The Extech RHT10 USB humidity and temperature data loggers feature a handy LED display for quick status indication of the data being recorded.
Key features of Extech RHT10 USB data loggers:
- Designed for temperature measurement and humidity measurement in the same device
- 32,000 readings (16,000 for each parameter)
- Dew point indication via Windows software (included)
- Selectable data sampling rate in 14 steps from 2 seconds to 24 hours
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for RH and Temperature
- Status indication via Red/Yellow LED and Green LED
- 3.6V Lithium battery with long life
- Compact and lightweight measuring 130mm x 30mm x 25mm weighing only 20g
Extech also offers the TH10 temperature loggers and the RHT50 USB temperature, humidity and pressure data loggers in addition to a large range of environmental data loggers.