The new DL150 single-channel and DL160 dual-channel True RMS (TRMS) AC voltage and current data loggers introduced by Extech Instruments are available from TRIO Test & Measurement.
Extech’s new compact electrical data loggers are designed for electrical, industrial plant maintenance, HVACR, utility, and predictive maintenance professionals who need extended recording of in-depth readings for electrical motors, components or circuits.
The compact TRMS data loggers measure and log AC voltage up to 600V and AC current up to 200A with sampling rates ranging from 1 sample per second to 1 per 24-hour period in addition to a recording capacity of 100,000 (DL150) or 256,000 readings (DL160).
Readings can be easily downloaded via USB to a laptop or PC for analysis, trending or exporting to Excel format using the data loggers’ software application.
Key features of DL150 single-channel and DL160 dual-channel electrical data loggers:
- Two-line LCD displays time/date, current measurement and min/max values
- Operates in both continuous (overwrite) or 'stop when full' recording modes
- CAT III 600V rated electrical data loggers
- DL150 offers users three operating modes: Normal, Peak and Capture
- Capture mode allows triggers to be defined to capture in-rush and transients lasting less than 0.25 milliseconds
- Peak mode briefly displays peak values while still operating in normal mode
- DL160 is useful for simultaneously logging current and voltage of one component or one metric from two components
- Channel button alternates the display between each channel’s values
- All data loggers come complete with current clamps, test leads, USB cable, Windows compatible software, universal AC adaptor and 3.6V lithium battery