Extech presents a versatile range of MO290 moisture meters with a patented built-in IR thermometer.
Extech MO290 pinless moisture psychrometers are used to monitor moisture in wood and various building materials without causing surface damage using a pinless moisture sensor. A pin-type moisture probe with 900mm cable is also included with the meter.
In addition to moisture measurement, the Extech MO290 moisture meters can also measure humidity and air temperature with a built-in probe. An infrared thermometer is also included with a patented built-in design for non-contact surface temperature measurements.
The MO290 moisture meters can simultaneously display the moisture, air temperature, IR temperature or humidity values. Pinless measurement is possible to a depth of 19mm below the surface.
Key features of Extech's MO290 moisture meters:
- Easy-to-read large dual display with automatic backlight feature
- Programmable high/low moisture and humidity alarms
- IR thermometer with 8:1 distance to spot ratio and 0.95 fixed emissivity
- Built-in Humidity/Temperature probe measures Relative Humidity, Air Temperature, Grains Per Pound (GPP)/(g/kg), Dew Point (DP), Vapour Pressure and condensation point
- Automatic calculation of differential temperature (IR - DP) to determine condensation point
The Extech MO290 is available in Australia directly from TRIO Test & Measurement and comes complete with pin moisture probe and cable as well as 9V battery and case.