TRIO Test & Measurement introduces Extech's CG204 coating thickness testers, a new line of portable meters designed for non-invasive coating thickness measurement.
Using two measurement methods, magnetic induction for ferrous metal substrates and eddy current for non-ferrous metal substrates, the CG204 offers a measurement range of 0 to 1250µm (0-49mils) in both methods with a basic accuracy of ±3% and a resolution of 0.1µm (0.004mils).
Extech's CG204 coating thickness testers can be easily configured using the intuitive push button programming menu.
Equipped with a USB PC interface port and PC software, the portable coating thickness testers are also provided with five film reference samples and two metal substrates for user calibrations.
Key features of Extech's CG204 coating thickness testers:
- Automatic substrate recognition
- Magnetic induction for ferrous substrates
- Eddy current measurement for non-ferrous substrates
- Easy-to-use push button menu system
- Two measuring modes: Single and Continuous
- Two working modes: Direct and Group
- Memory stores 400 readings: 80 Direct and 320 Group
- User programmable high/low alarms
- USB interface port
- Min/Max/Average, one or two-point calibration
Extech's CG204 coating thickness testers are supplied complete with two AAA batteries, USB cable, software, calibration aluminium, calibration iron, precision standards and pouch case.