Casella CEL have developed a new pocket sized high resolution colour-coded display system for sound level meters that simplifies their use and reduces the risk of misinterpreting data. The Casella CEL-620 series, available from TRIO Test & Measurement, is a small and easy-to-use octave band analyser.
Features and benefits of CEL-620 include:
- Colour readout assists the user by displaying results in a simple colour coded format
- Ease of use (i.e. simple point and shoot measurements to full industrial hygiene assessments)
- All measurements can be performed quickly and easily
- Tough industrialised designed with an overmoulded case to give it the strength and durability
- Incorpate digital technology that can measure up to 140dB
- No need for range adjustment and eliminating reading errors which may result
- Measures all occupational noise parameters simultaneously
- All parameters can be viewed thereafter even if not selected or setup at the time
Tim Turney, Product Manager, Casella CEL said that the CEL-620 represents the next generation of workplace sound level meters. It is a real-time octave band analyser that is compact and yet filled with technology designed to make life easier for the health and safety professional.
The CEL-620 is supplied as a kit in a rugged briefcase, which also includes an acoustic calibrator, windshield, software and USB download cable. Both instrument and calibrators come with calibration certificates as standard, documenting compliance with the advanced IEC 61672 Sound Level Meter standard.