Borescopes and inspection cameras available from TRIO Test & Measurement include the Trio 8803AL borescope, a high quality extremely flexible digital inspection camera featuring an inspection tube with built-in IP67 protection against water submersion and dirt.
The Trio 8803AL borescopes are designed for inspections inside pipes, aircraft wings, floor boards, holes, drains, boat hulls or animal burrows.
These borescopes are fitted with a small 9mm camera head on a 1m flexible tube that can be used to record images and video for downloading later via a USB lead.
Trio 8803AL borescopes feature a rechargeable monitor that is also wireless, and can be removed from the inspection camera during use to see the picture from up to 10 metres away.
The battery-powered LED light at the end of the camera tube allows the user to see inside any hard-to-reach place and perform precision work in complete darkness.
Key features of Trio 8803AL borescopes:
- Smaller 9mm camera head
- Mini waterproof camera with 1m flexible extension tube
- 2.4GHz RF wireless transmission technology
- Enables easy visual inspections in hard-to-reach areas
- 3.5-inch colour LCD monitor with built-in rechargeable Li-battery
- Rechargeable removable wireless monitor
- Monitor has SD card slot for recording and supports Max 16GB SD card
The 8803AL borescope kit comes complete with camera, flexible optic 1m inspection tube, LCD monitor with video output and carry case.