The LS Series of linear AC power sources by Associated Power Technologies (APT) is available in two models from TRIO Test & Measurement.
The LS 500 is a 500VA AC power source and the LS 1000 is a 1KVA AC power source. These linear AC power sources are designed to provide clean, regulated power at competitive prices.
Linear technology and a direct coupled output reduce total harmonic distortion (THD) across the instrument’s output frequency range and improve performance for high crest factor loads.
Four LED displays monitor voltage, current, frequency, and power/power factor while the easy-to-use local pushbutton interface allows operators to quickly set and change test parameters on the fly.
Built-in safety features protect the instrument, the operator and the Device under Test (DUT), ensuring a safe work environment.
Additional features of the LS Series of linear AC power sources:
- 3 built-in memory locations to store and quickly recall test parameters
- 4 LED displays monitor voltage, current, frequency and power/power factor
- Independent, adjustable high and low limits for voltage, current and frequency
- Programmable output power status feature configures the output relay for quick and efficient testing
- Constant current output with over-current fold-back feature
- Pushbutton interface for easy test setup
- Test/Reset key quickly disables output voltage
- Front panel lockout
- Front panel calibration
Associated Power Technologies (APT) power sources are available directly from TRIO Test & Measurement and come with a standard 2-year warranty.
TRIO Test & Measurement can also supply a traceable calibration certified from their NATA accredited repair and calibration laboratory.