Agilent’s U1270 Series True RMS multimeters available from TRIO Test & Measurement are a range of handheld digital multimeters with high performance measurement capabilities in a robust, compact unit.
Agilent Technologies (formerly the test equipment division of Hewlett Packard), is a world-leading test and measurement equipment company focused on research, defence and laboratory applications.
Extending its product range to include handheld electrical test and measurement equipment, Agilent now introduces the U1270 series of handheld True RMS digital multimeters.
The U1272A model features capabilities such as a low impedance mode to eliminate stray or ‘ghost voltages’ and low pass filtering for removal of noise that distorts voltage and current readings.
Additionally, a new Smart Ohm function reduces the incidence of false readings caused by current leakage.
Key features of Agilent U1270 Series True RMS multimeters:
- Fast and accurate 30,000 count resolution
- Dual display multimeter ideally suited for industrial and utility applications
- Available in two models, U1271A and U1272A offering high performance measurement capabilities in a compact yet robust unit
- Capable of standalone manual or interval data logging
- PC connectivity via the optional IR-USB cable
- Flashing backlight works as a visual alert to enhance continuity checks when used in dark, noisy environments
- Slim, easy-grip profile and controls ensure simple operation even when wearing heavy gloves
- Easy access to the fuse through a rear panel battery door for quick maintenance
- Peak detect can detect transients as fast as 250uS
- Temperature measurement capability using a K type thermocouple
- U1272 model also accepts J type thermocouples
- IP 54 rated with a CAT IV 600V/ CAT III 1000V electrical safety rating
- Supplied with test leads, product manual and traceable Agilent calibration certificate