World-leading test and measurement equipment specialist, Agilent Technologies introduces a range of handheld multimeters featuring a built-in LED torch for working in poorly-lit environments.
Agilent U1230A Series multimeters with built-in torch allow users to single-handedly illuminate the test area while taking measurements.
A low impedance voltage measurement setting in the hand held multimeters eliminates 'ghost voltages'. The top-of-the-range U1233A multimeters also include a built-in non-contact voltage detector and a temperature range for a K-type thermocouple.
Key features of the Agilent U1230A series multimeters:
- Built-in LED torch to illuminate test area
- Flashing backlight for visual alert during continuity tests in dim areas
- Low input impedance setting to eliminate 'ghost voltages'
- Data logging capability with up to 10 readings’ storage
- IR connectivity transfers data to PC for long term recording
- Supplied compete with calibration certificate
Agilent's new U1230A Series multimeters along with the complete range of Agilent products are available from TRIO Test & Measurement.