Now available from TRIO Test & Measurement, True RMS Industrial Clamp Meters, manufactured by Agilent Technologies, have a large 52mm jaw opening and are available in three models.
The U1210 Series of 1000A True RMS Industrial Clamp Meters includes the:
- U1210A – 1000A AC Clamp meter
- U1212A – 1000A AC/DC Clamp meter
- U1213A – 1000A AC+DC Clamp meter
Features common to all of these industrial clamp meters include:
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600 V safety ratings
- peak-hold with in-rush current measurement
- large backlit dual display (4000 Count)
- full feature Multimeter with Resistance, Capacitance Voltage
- temperature measurements (U1212 & 1213 Only)
- manual and auto-ranging for all measurements
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety protection.
Additionally, as with all instruments in the Agilent Technologies range of handheld digital multimeters, these True RMS Industrial Clamp Meters include additional 4mm tip probes. The reduction in the length of the exposed tip is particularly important, as is the added safety feature in CAT IV environments. Additional insulation further prevents dangerous arc flash if the tips are inadvertently shorted together during probing.
Agilent Technologies' U1210 Series True RMS Industrial Clamp Meters come complete with:
- Test leads
- 19mm probes
- 4mm probes
- Soft carry case
- Quick start guide; and
- Certificate of calibration.