Agilent presents a new line of handheld LCR meters incorporating capabilities typically found only in benchtop LCR meters.
Agilent’s new U1730C Series handheld LCR meters allow measurement of frequencies as high as 100 kHz in a handheld package.
Quick frequency measurement is enabled using the one-touch Automatic identification (Ai) function button, which displays the component type as well as a more detailed component analysis such as Z, ESR and DCR.
Agilent’s new U1730C Series handheld LCR meters are available in three models:
- U1731C for measurements up to 1KHz
- U1732C for measurements up to 10KHz
- U1733C for measurements up to 100KHz
Additionally, Agilent offers the U1701B range of dedicated capacitance meters.
Key features of Agilent’s new U1730C Series handheld LCR meters:
- 20,000 count resolution
- 0.2% basic accuracy
- Wide LCR ranges with 3-5 selectable test frequencies (up to 100 kHz for U1733C)
- Auto identification (Ai) function automatically determines and displays component type and parameters
- Detailed component analysis with DCR, ESR, Z, D, Q, and θ functions
- Battery life of 16 hours with an AC power option
- IR-to-USB connectivity for data logging to PC
The Agilent U1730C Series LCR meters are supplied complete with a Certificate of Calibration, a quick start guide, alligator clip leads and a 9V alkaline battery.
The LCR meters along with the complete range of Agilent test equipment are available directly from TRIO Test & Measurement.