TRIO Test & Management presents the Agilent N9340B handheld RF spectrum analysers featuring a 100 kHz - 3 GHz frequency range.
Agilent N9340B handheld spectrum analysers (HSA) are designed for speed and performance in spectrum analysis applications in the field.
Packed with powerful features for field applications, the HSA’s optimised user interface enhances productivity in the field while its superior performance assures accurate field test results.
A 6.5-inch TFT colour LCD display has been provided for indoor and outdoor use. The 4-hour battery time allows extended operation in the field.
Key features of Agilent N9340B handheld spectrum analysers:
- 6.5’’ TFT colour LCD screen
- 4-hour battery operating time
- Remote control via SCPI on USB and LAN port
- Multi-language user interface: 11 languages
- One-button power measurement for channel power, ACPR and OBW
- Spectrogram and spectrum emission mask
- Agilent USB power sensor support
- Field strength measurement
- AM/FM and ASK/FSK modulation analysis
- 3 GHz pre-amplifier
- 3 GHz tracking generator
- Hard transit case
- Automotive 12 DC adaptor
- 100 kHz to 3 GHz frequency range
- 10 ms non-zero span sweep time
- 30 Hz to 1 MHz RBW in 1-3-10 sequence
- –144 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with pre-amplifier
- +10 dBm third order intercept (TOI)