TRIO Test & Management presents Agilent N9320B RF spectrum analysers with enhanced power measurement and easy automated test programming features.
The accuracy of frequency selective power measurements is an important requirement while characterising products. The new digital IF in the N9320B ensures measurement accuracy and speed required to accomplish tasks easily.
Agilent U2000 series power sensors feature the power meter functionality as standard for highly accurate RF and MW power measurements.
The N9320B RF spectrum analysers provide industry standard SCPI language support and connectivity choices with USB and LAN for automated test programming. SCPI code compatible with Agilent ESA-L Series enables easy migration from ESA-L to the N9320B.
The N9320B is engineered for superior spectrum resolution, especially useful in R&D, QA or university research labs where it is important to have maximum measurement detail about products and designs. The 10 Hz minimum RBW distinguishes closely spaced signals easily while the -148 dBm DANL reveals low level signals clearly, and combined with the 4 trace display and 12 markers allows easy identification and comparison of signal details.
An excellent price-performance fit for educational purposes, the N9320B RF spectrum analysers can be combined with the Agilent N9310A RF signal generators for basic RF concept labs, or also used in RF circuit labs with an optional RF training kit.
Key features of N9320B RF spectrum analysers:
- Professional performance for spectrum analysis from 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- Robust measurement features for characterising products easily
- Built-in power measurements: Channel power, OBW, ACP, SEM and TOI
- Built-in power meter function with Agilent U2000 series power sensor support
- Optional tracking generator and preamplifier
- Optional AM/FM demodulation capability
- USB memory drive support for saving measurement data or screens
- Customised power-on or ‘preset’ enabled setups
- Standard USB and LAN interface
- Multiple language user interface
- Minimum non-zero span sweep time: < 10 ms
- Resolving power RBW: 10 Hz to 1 MHz
- Sensitivity DANL: -130 dBm, -148 dBm with preamp on
- Overall amplitude accuracy: ±1.5 dB, typical ±0.5 dB