The Agilent 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator, available from TRIO Test & Measurement, is a new 3-in-1 signal source, which includes accurate pulse, function arbitrary and noise generation in a single box.
The Agilent 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator provides high signal quality combined with versatile waveform generation. The Agilent 81150A is ideal for general purpose bench use or advanced serial data stress tests.
Research and Development or compliance tests have the need for high signal fidelity with single/dual independent or coupled channels. Capabilities include 1µHz – 240MHz signal bandwidth and a built-in nose source to suit most compliance or conformance testing. Free software is also included to generate ARB waveforms, IntuiLink Waveform Editor.
- When signal fidelity matters, test with confidence - Just enough signal quality is not enough
- High precision pulse generator is enhanced with a versatile signal generator, offering distortion capabilities to stress the device to its limit
- Function arbitrary generator provides versatile waveforms and modulation capabilities to adapt the signal to the device’s requirements
- Noise generator combines two necessary extremes: random noise and repeatable noise with long repetition rates for simple problem identification
- 1µ - 120MHz pulse generation with variable rise/fall time
- 1µ - 240MHz sine waveform output
- 14-bit, 2 GSa/s arbitrary waveforms
- 512k samples deep arbitrary waveform memory per channel
- Noise with a selectable crest factor and signal repetition time of 26 days
- FM, AM, PW, PWM, FSK modulation capabilities up to 10 MHz
- 1 or 2 channel, coupled and uncoupled
- Differential outputs