AEMC has recently introduced the Simple Logger II range of AC current loggers with Bluetooth capability.
The new AEMC Simple Logger II Model ML914 is a 4-channel AC current recording device powered by alkaline batteries and includes four integral 6" MiniFlex flexible current probes.
Simple Logger II AC current loggers find use as current monitors as well as in load monitoring and fault detection applications among others.
The main advantage of the AC current loggers is their ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive set up from a computer using AEMC's DataView software.
Incorporating two user-selectable measurement ranges of 100 and 1000 Amps, Model ML914 AC current loggers feature Bluetooth communication for the transfer of data from the instrument's internal memory to the computer for analysis.
Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples and are only available from the Simple Logger II control panel within the DataView software.
The Simple Logger II stores TRMS readings at user programmable rates of up to eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle.
Analogue information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal, which is processed and stored along with scale and time information.
Key features of Simple Logger II AC current loggers:
- 4 integral MiniFlex flexible current probes measure up to 1000A TRMS with 0.1A resolution
- Dual range 100/1000A user selectable per channel
- 64 samples taken per cycle in line tracking
- Programmable storage rates from 125ms to 1 per day
- 4 user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 1,000,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries for 180+ days
- Lightweight and compact
- 6 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status
- Wireless Bluetooth communication (Bluetooth module included)
- Free DataView software for data storage, real-time waveform display analysis and report generation
- EN 61010-1; 600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III
- Single/split phase and 3-phase monitoring
- Neutral and ground current monitoring
- Intermittent problem detection
- Harmonic current monitoring using DataView software
- Machine load monitoring
- Fault current detection
- Load profiling
The AEMC ML914 AC current loggers with Bluetooth and the complete AEMC range are available in Australia directly from TRIO Test & Measurement