Models 670 and 675 true RMS clamp meters by AEMC are now available from TRIO Test & Measurement.
The dual display clamp meters provide true RMS measurements for today’s non linear electrical environments.
AEMC clamp meters are designed for simultaneous amps and volts measurement as well as display. A press of the display key will also toggle the bottom display to show the frequency reading.
AEMC clamp meters provide superior measurement range and resolution results for troubleshooting using their auto-ranging capability.
Key features of AEMC Model 670 and 675 clamp meters:
- General purpose professional clamp meters designed to meet tough standards
- Complete set of measurement ranges such as AC Amps, DC Amps (Model 675 only), AC Volts, DC Volts, Ohms, Continuity with beeper, Frequency from V or A and Temperature
- Sized for comfortable, one-handed operation
- Tapered and hooked jaw design facilitates manoeuvring in crowded wiring and switchboards
- Large jaw opening features a longer length on Model 670 for wider bus bars
- Easy-to-read 9999-count LCD features comprehensive user information symbols such as low battery, polarity, overload and AC/DC indicators
- Data Hold function freezes the measurement for later viewing
The complete AEMC range of test and measurement instruments is available from TRIO Test & Measurement and can be supplied with optional calibration certificates from TRIO Test & Measurement's Repair and Calibration facility.