TRIO Test & Measurement's popular SafeTcheck Pro Logger II Portable Appliance Tester (PAT) is now available with an integrated 3 phase test option suitable for both 20A and 32A 3 phase appliances.
The new 3 phase test option conducts Earth Resistance and Current Leakage tests on 3 Phase Portable Appliances to ensure they comply with the Australian standard AS/NZS3760.
With the Pro Logger’s database option turned on, all test results and associated measurements resulting from 3 phase appliance testing, are recorded. These results are then available for uploading to a PC at any time.
The Pro Logger II, when fitted with the 3 phase portable appliance test option, is also compatible with the popular, locally developed and supported FASTtag Asset Management software.
The Pro Logger II’s new 3 phase Portable Appliance Test option:
- has the ability to test either 20 & 32A appliances or both (requires two sets of plugs and sockets)
- senses if the 3 phase appliance under test is running
- monitors the leakage current from all phases and the resistance in the earth conductor
- reports excessive leakage current or earth resistance as a FAIL; and
- logs the test result (PASS or FAIL) along with the measured value of Leakage Currents and the Earth Resistance.
TRIO Test & Measurement's 3 Phase Portable appliance tester is designed and manufactured in Australia and available from TRIO
Test & Measurement or any of its resellers.