The LMS SCADAS Recorder, available from Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a suitable solution for difficult applications like a wind turbine or motorcycle.
The fully autonomous LMS SCADAS Recorder does not require a PC or remote control to record raw time data and stream it directly to a secure CompactFlash memory card.
The LMS SCADAS Recorder combines the benefits of a recorder and a mobile data acquisition front-end in a single, versatile system configuration. This offers maximum flexibility, allows the reduction of overall hardware costs and eliminates the inconvenience of working with multiple systems.
The LMS SCADAS Recorder represents a modern solution to avoid typical test-run stress like faulty data storage, annoying reruns and time-consuming data translations.
- Three modes of operation:
- Fully autonomous stand-alone data recorder
- Smart data recorder operated via wireless remote control
- Data acquisition front-end (recorder, analyser, high-end NVH)
- Reducing cost of ownership (1 hardware platform for three usage scenarios
- Good hardware quality and performance:
- Built on the SCADAS Mobile platform
- High channel count from 8 to 40 ch.(1 frame) and up to 376ch. (8 frames)
- Precision hardware for reliable and high quality data
- Better mechanical and environmental specs compared to traditional tape recorders
- Instant data validation:
- Real-time processing of data status (input channels, Tacho, CAN-bus, GPS)
- Full real-time FFT Analysis capabilities
- Wireless data monitoring while recording in progress
- Quick overview of reduced time data on wireless remote control
- Extends LMS platform to broad range of data acquisition and analysis tasks
- Seamlessly integrated with the LMS Test.Lab, LMS Test.Xpress, LMS TecWare
- Improves data consistency and allows users to reliably compare data sets