The new CA-2000 Konica Minolta 2D colour analyser, available from Thermo Fisher Scientific, is suitable for high-resolution, two-dimensional measurement of the luminance distribution and chromaticity distribution of FPDs, projectors and backlights.
The CA-2000 Konica Minolta 2D colour analyser applications include:
- Luminance mura or chromaticity mura of various types of displays or display-related components (backlights and optical films)
- Light emission distribution of automotive components (meters, instrument panels and lamps)
- Cell phone keypads and light emission distribution measurements for lamps.
The CA-2000 Konica Minolta 2D colour analyser has the following features:
- Sensor with XYZ filters provides high correlation with responsivity of the human eye
- High-resolution 1-million-pixel CCD
- Interchangeable lenses for measurements of various objects
- Individual lens calibration using multiple focal points
- Easy operation with included software