testo thermal imagers for thermographic mould and humidity measurement
Thermal imagers from testo can be used to monitor all potential humidity-related sources of risk in buildings.
Thermal imaging cameras can detect humidity in a building structure, preventing the development of damp interiors and mould.
Humidity in building interiors often leads to wide-ranging problems such as mould formation. testo thermal imagers calculate the humidity value of each measuring point using the externally determined ambient temperature and air humidity as well as the measured surface temperature. The display will indicate what is otherwise invisible to the naked eye with points at risk displayed in red and points not at risk appearing in green.
testo thermal imagers can be used for locating thermal bridges, detecting air leaks and cracks in the masonry, gas leak detection as well as for location energy consultancy. Thermography makes visible moist areas on walls and ceilings for early detection of mould development in buildings.
Key benefits of testo thermal imagers:
- Simple, contactless and efficient thermographic mould and humidity measurement
- Reveals sites at risk of mould such as ceilings, walls or corners directly on the camera display
- Simple operation involves inputting ambient temperature and air humidity into the equipment, which calculates the relative surface humidity value for each measuring point
- External wireless humidity sensor can be connected to the testo 881, testo 882, testo 885 and testo 890 models
- Humidity sensor can be used to transmit ambient parameters to the thermal camera with no need to input readings manually
- Continuous data transmission simplifies the process of humidity value calculation