testo 6383 differential pressure transmitters have been specifically developed for monitoring low differential pressures in a measuring range of 10 Pa to 10 hPa.
testo 6383 typically finds application in monitoring positive and negative pressure in cleanrooms, operating theatres and isolation rooms as well as optional monitoring of humidity and temperature in cleanrooms using a probe.
Cleanrooms require proper maintenance of positive pressure to prevent the entry of contaminated air in critical zones. Thanks to an optional internal or external probe from the probe series 6610, the additional recording of humidity and temperature with a single instrument is now possible using testo 6383 pressure monitors.
The automatic zero-point adjustment feature in testo 6383 differential pressure transmitters ensures high accuracy and long-term stability. The integrated self-monitoring and early warning function also guarantees high system availability during operation.
Key features of testo 6383 differential pressure transmitters:
- Measures differential pressure in addition to humidity and temperature (optional)
- Automatic zero-point adjustment guarantees high, temperature-independent accuracy
- Low measurement range up to 10 Pa ensures high precision at low pressures
- Flat housing allows flush surface integration in the cleanroom wall
- Display with multi-language operating menu and optical alarm display
- Ethernet, relay and analogue outputs allow optimum integration into individual automation systems
- Self-monitoring of the transmitter and early warning function guarantee high system availability
- P2A software for parameterization, adjustment and analysis saves time and costs in commissioning and maintenance
- Scalability of ±50% of the measuring range final value and free scalability within the measuring range
- Configurable alarm management with adjustable response delay and alarm acknowledgement