testo presents a new range of differential pressure transmitters developed specifically for monitoring differential pressure in the measuring range from 50 Pa to 2000 hPa.
Cleanroom technology prevents the entry of contaminated air by maintaining positive pressure. In order to keep the cleanroom conditions constant, the transmitter additionally calculates the volume flow and flow velocity parameters from the measured differential pressure.
Thanks to the automatic zero-point adjustment, the differential pressure monitors offer high accuracy and long term stability. The integrated self-monitoring and early warning functions also guarantee high system availability to the operator.
Areas of application:
- Differential pressure monitoring between cleanrooms
- Differential pressure monitoring in filling processes
- Monitoring differential pressure, volume flow and flow velocity in critical air conditioning technology
Key features of testo 6351 differential pressure transmitters:
- Measurement of differential pressure, flow velocity and volume flow
- Automatic zero-point adjustment guarantees high, temperature-independent accuracy and long-term stability
- Plastic housing
- Display with multi-language operating menu and optical alarm display
- Ethernet, relay and analogue outputs allow optimum integration into individual automation systems
- Self-monitoring of the transmitter and early warning function guarantee high system availability
- P2A software for parameterisation, adjustment and analysis saves time and costs in commissioning and maintenance
- Scalability of ±50% of the measuring range final value and free scalability within the measuring range
- Configurable alarm management with adjustable response delay and alarm acknowledgement