Testo presents testo 480 climate measurement tools designed to test HVAC systems or evaluate the comfort level at workplaces.
The testo 480 is a professional range of climate measurement tools designed for accurate measurement of room and building climate.
Featuring an intelligent calibration and sensor concept, flexible data management and professional report generation via PC software, testo 480 meets the high requirements for extensive and advanced climate measurement.
The advanced climate measurement tools eliminate all uncertainties associated with the interaction of the conventional hand instrument and probes. The testo 480 uses digital probes with an integrated memory that also tell the instrument when the next calibration is due.
The testo 480 climate measurement tools not only optimise the comfortable atmosphere in offices and living spaces, but can, for example, also prevent mould growth.
Key features of testo 480 climate measurement instruments:
- Cutting-edge measurement technology ensures quick, easy and professional measurements
- Calibration data once entered by the user via the EasyClimate PC software is stored in the probe permanently
- Deviations are automatically eliminated and ‘zero-error display’ is generated
- Easier calibration process with only the probe requiring calibration
- Effective measurement data management and report generation
- Measurement data can be transferred to the PC easily and flexibly via USB cable or SD card and managed using the PC software
- Central trackpad ensures convenient navigation through menus and settings
- Guided measurement programs for HVAC engineers
- All relevant climate parameters can be monitored using the extensive probe range including flow, temperature, humidity or CO2