Now available from testo , 317-3 carbon monoxide monitors detect the presence of carbon monoxide in the surrounding area, warning users both visually and audibly about dangerous gas concentrations.
These carbon monoxide monitors can simultaneously show the CO level in ambient air while measuring draught, pressure difference or temperature, ensuring users can actively keep an eye on concentration levels.
They can even detect low concentrations of the highly poisonous CO gas, and also feature:
- safe CO warning
- adjustable alarm thresholds
- audible and optical alarm
- automatic zero-point adjustment
- data documentation on site with the fast printer (option); and
- a TopSafe cover for protection from dirt, water and impact.