Testo introduces a new generation of thermal imagers featuring excellent image quality and advanced technology to meet high performance demands.
The testo 890 thermal imagers come in the newly developed camcorder design with a rotatable handle to allow safe thermography even in some of the most demanding applications in industry without compromising on image quality.
The flagship of the new pro generation range from the measurement technology specialist Testo, the testo 890 thermal imagers are a perfect example of German engineering skill.
The portable thermal imagers offer megapixel quality images, the possibility of analysing thermal processes in detail over time and an intuitive operation.
Key features of testo 890 thermal imagers:
- Combines first-class optics with a wide-angle and telephoto lens, 640 x 480 pixel detector and NETD < 40 mK
- Records every relevant detail as a thermal image, at great distances as well as for small measurement objects
- SuperResolution technology helps achieve a 4-fold resolution of the thermal image
- Records extremely high-resolution images in megapixel quality
- Resolution of structures up to 115 µm is possible at a focus distance of only 10cm for heat development analysis in microelectronic components
- Fully radiometric video measurement records thermal processes in real time
- Exact temperature values of all pixels are available at any time
- Telephoto lens allows reliable thermographic evaluations to be carried out on distant measurement objects
- Can take measurements in temperature ranges up to 1,200ºC