Testo 477 LED stroboscopes feature a portable, hand-held design and can measure rotations and vibrations, facilitating these measurements during operation. High frequency moving parts can be efficiently assessed and inspected through the stationary image.
Other features of 477 LED stroboscopes include:
- Travelling case
- Trigger signal plug
- Batteries and calibration protocol
- Wide measurement range: up to 300,000 flashes per minute (fpm)
- Very high light intensity of up to 1500 Lux
- 5 hour battery life for long operating time
- Also effective in robust applications with impact protection and protection class IP65
- Connection to external systems and control by an external sensor and trigger output and input
Testo 477 LED stroboscopes provide reliable performances in fpm measurements featuring a range of benefits to convenience the user during operation.