Testo 315-1 gas monitoring units can be applied to a number of different uses including CO warning, gas heating systems servicing and battery and calibration protocols. All the measurement functions needed to monitor gas heating systems are provided by Testo 315-1 gas monitoring units.
Testo 315-1 gas monitoring units can measure draught, pressure, difference and temperature as well as simultaneously show the CO level in ambient air. Any gas heating system's safety is always under the operator's watchful eye with Testo 315-1 gas monitoring units.
Other features of Testo 315-1 gas monitoring units include:
- Three alarm thresholds that are freely adjustable
- Audible visual alarm
- Automatic zero point adjustment
- Two temperature sockets to compare flow and return temperature
- Compensation of deviations in readings due to temperature
- Optional TopSafe case which protects the units from dirt, water and impact
- DVGW approval
- Quick and practical documentation of data on-location providing printouts with date, time and recommended value (alarm threshold)
- Temperature compensated
- No need for zeroing in fresh air
For reliable and versatile gas monitoring units, Testo 315-1 is a clear choice for gas heating systems.