Testo 270 cooking oil testers feature capacitive oil sensors through which measurements can be carried out directly in the hot cooking oil which means that control measurements can be conducted while the kitchen is in operation.
Several deep far fryers can be tested back-to-back without the need for the sensor to cool down. Oils are only changed if the limit value is reached making the most possible use of the cooking oils.
Other features of Testo 270 cooking oil testers include:
- Aluminium case
- Hand strap
- Reference oil
- Adjustment protocol
- Embedded and breakage-proof sensor
- Easily cleanable unit thanks to sensor protection layer
- Fast measurement value display in % TPM
- Automatic recognition of measurement end (Auto-Hold %TPM)
- 2 freely selectable limit values
- Audible and visible alarm systems with large 'ALARM' lettering
- 3 colour LED bar (green, yellow and red)
- Configuration menu and limit values can be locked to provide protection from external manipulation
- Complies with VO (EG) 1935/2004, EC guideline 2004/108/EC
Testo 270 cooking oil testers provide an efficient, reliable and robust performance featuring a design that doesn't substitute quality for convenience.