Testo ’s ten measuring instruments of the new pocket line are well suited to fast and reliable measurements in the areas of heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
The measuring instruments are small, handy and easy to operate. The practical format makes the measuring instruments fit into any shirt or trouser pocket.
Professional and reliable sensors such as Testo’s own patented humidity sensor offer dependable and stable measurement results.
Practice-oriented accessories allow flexible storage and use of the instrument. A protective covering cap ensures that the buttons and the display are not damage in tough day-to-day use. The belt holder and the wrist strap can be used by users who do not wish to carry the instrument in the pocket.
The following parameters can be measured with the ten pocket line measuring instruments which come with a calibration protocol:
- 810: Air temperature and infrared surface temperature
- 610: Air humidity and temperature
- 606-1: Material moisture
- 610-2: Material moisture, air humidity and temperature
- 510: Differential pressure
- 511: Absolute pressure
- 460: rpm
- 540: Light intensity
- 410-1: Air velocity and temperature and
- 410-2: Air velocity, temperature and humidity