THE testo 830 infra-red thermometer has been developed for efficient, non-contact, temperature measurement.
There are two models, the testo 830-T1 and the 830-T2 infra-red thermometers.
Both instruments contains the following features:
* Fast data logging and measurement reaction time.
* Laser sighting for marking measuring point.
* Adjustable alarm limits.
* Audible and visual alarm if limits are exceeded.
* Easy handling due to ergonomic pistol design.
* Backlit display.
* High accuracy ±1.5%.
* Measurement range of -30°C to 400°C.
* Adjustable emissivity factor of 0.2 to 1.0.
The fast and versatile testo 830-T1 infra-red thermometer is new to the market.
It has an adjustable limit value definition and is mainly used for fast temperature measurement on live surfaces, rotating objects, or at difficult-to-access points.
* One point laser sighting for marking the measuring point.
* 10:1 optics.
The testo 830-T2 with 2 point laser sighting allows surface or liquid temperatures to be measured. The emissivity factor can be determined by connecting contact and air probes via the thermocouple interface.
* Two point laser sighting for marking the diameter of the measuring area.
* Accurate 12:1 optic lens allows for efficient measurements over long distances.
* Option of thermocouple connection (Type K) which offers an extended measurement range of -50°C to 500°C at ±0.5°C accuracy.