Ideal for professional industrial thermography applications, the new testo 875i sets new standards in its class for image quality and technical equipment.
Thanks to the excellent thermal sensitivity of < 50 mK, and outstanding image quality with 160 x 120 pixels, which can be increased to 320 x 240 pixels with the SuperResolution technology, testo 875i thermal imagers can identify extremely small details and fine temperature differences.
Sabine Hinkel, Head of Product Management explains that the testo 875 model was reworked based on feedback from customers, retaining the intuitive operability and practical pistol design aspects while improving on the technical equipment and performance qualities.
With improved technical equipment, the new testo 875i is ideal for all users seeking reliable and professional thermographic measurement technology.
Key features of testo 875i thermal imagers:
- Excellent thermal sensitivity (NETD) of < 50 mK, allowing even very small temperature differences to be measured
- SuperResolution allows additional real measurement values to be recorded with usable, geometric resolution of the infrared image improved by a factor of 1.6
- High-resolution enables thermographic measurements to be done with high detail depth and security
- Allows easy and safe detection of problem spots at industrial sites
- Thermal images can be reliably analysed on large 3.5” display
- Critical temperatures and hot-cold spots directly shown on the display
- Spoken comments on respective measurements can be recorded using the headset
- Built-in laser pointer improves security of the measurement
- Detailed analyses and reports carried out easily and reliably on a PC thanks to automatic recording of digital real image and professional analysis software
- Intuitive handling and operation
- Allows one-hand operation and speed button programming