THE testo 318 series TestoView Fibrescope is useful for diagnosing hundreds of maintenance and repair problems.
The TestoView’s flexible shaft adjusts into almost any position, while the comfort grip handle allows one hand fingertip operation.
An integrated focus ring ensures smooth continuous operation while focusing. A high powered lens clearly focuses on objects as close as 3/4" while a powerful halogen lamp illuminates dark areas with the simple push of a button.
The high impact ABS housing is ready for field use, while the sealed lens and shaft may be immersed in liquids without concern.
The Testo 318 fibrescope is available in two lengths -- 457mm and 914mm.
It has numerous applications including:
* Examining heat exchangers
* Checking for ductwork clearance
* Checking blocked air conditioner evaporator coils
* Feeding thermostat wires
* Verifying duct integrity during installations and renovations
* Inspecting manufactured parts without demolition or disassembly