Spill Station Introduces New Flammable Storage Cabinets
Spill Station Australia have been supplying the environment protection needs of industry for over 30 years. Over the last 30 years, Spill Station have refined the range of safety cabinets to ensure we manufacture and supply only the most efficient and cost effective solutions available.
This range of fully compliant safety cabinets is a result of that evolution and clearly demonstrates the culture of continuous improvement.
Dangerous Goods Storage Safety Cabinets
Australian Standards for the storage of flammable (Class 3), corrosive (Class 8) and toxic (Class 6) substances all require that certain quantities classed as minor storage be stored in suitable cabinets with compliant features for dangerous goods.
Our range of safety cabinets meet all of the requirements stated in the various dangerous goods storage and handling standards. They are built in Australia from double-skinned 1.2mm zinc coated steel and have a flawless powder coated finish for extra durability.
Safety Cabinet Features:
- Flawless powder coated finish.
- Inner and outer skin surfaces are made from 1.2mm corrosion resistant steel.
- 1.6mm galvanised steel safety cabinet shelves.
- 150mm liquid tight sump.
- Tested and proved inbuilt flame arrester.
- Continuous stainless steel piano hinges.
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces.
- Recessed lockable handle with grit-grip.
- Complete with compliant safety signs.
- Dual safety cabinet ventilation ports.
- Sequentially closing doors.
- Soft close 3-point latching mechanism.
- Ezi-fit handles on base shelf.
- Built in ground point and earthing clamp
The new recessed, lockable handle reduces the chance of damage to safety cabinets when being transported. Handle backed with grit-grip for reduce slippage and easy opening. The soft close three point latching mechanism is hidden in the easy access to panel to allow increase internal safety cabinet storage.
All safety cabinets come fitted with grounding point,ground wire and clamp as standard to prevent static as an ignition source. Steel body and doors of the cabinets are now 20% thicker with 1.2mm zinc coated steel. Flawless powdercoated finish inside and out adds to the corrosion resistance.
These safety cabinets are available in sizes 30 litre capacity throught to 350 litre capacity.Spill Station Australia information and contact details