Emergency Safety Showers and Eye Wash Stations, Self Draining Showers for Hot Climates, Insulated and Heated Units for Cold Climates, Tank Showers for Remote Areas
Spill Station Australia exclusively distributes Hughes range of Safety Showers and eye wash units which are designed to meet both Australian and International Standards.
What makes Hughes Safety Shower And Eye Wash World’s Best?
The main thing to know is we stand behind our product. All units in the Hughes Safety Shower range have a 2 year warranty.
That is double the warranty of any other shower supplier in Australia
- Virtually unbreakable.
- Purpose built patented design.
- Full bore ball valve.
- PTFE seals.
- Made from fully 316 stainless steel.
- 360° positively engaged spindle.
- Fully enclosed valve stop assembly.
- Glass reinforced nylon lever.
- Heavy duty glass reinforced moulded nylon construction.
- Cyclonic delivery conical spray profile.
- Complies with ANSI & Australian Standard spray profile requirements even at lower water pressures.
- Unlike common shower roses it will not become blocked by smaller particles.
- Pipes have a 2.3mm wall thickness. That’s 50% thicker than our nearest competitor.
- The only Australian provider to supply standard stainless steel model made from semi-polished 304L stainless steel. This grade has a lower carbon content than standard 304 grade and is suitable for highly corrosive environments. All fittings are made from 316 stainless steel.
Emergency Safety Showers, Eye Wash Stations and Face Wash Units to suit all environments
A range of standard emergency showers and eye wash stations for most indoor areas and outdoor environments. Other features include:
- Self draining safety showers and eye wash units for tropical areas, where units remove the water from the standpipe to prevent solar radiation overheating the water above the temperature stated in the standard (37.8ºC)
- Laboratory range of safety showers and eye wash stations
- Insulated and heated range of safety showers and eye wash units for use in areas where the ambient temperature is below 15.6ºC
- Portable eye wash units for use in remote areas