Signet’s range of shade cloths are a versatile material that can be used in a number of different industries including the construction, horticulture, scaffolding and temporary fencing industries. They can be used in a number of applications throughout these industries, ranging from use on temporary fencing to providing shade for plants in greenhouse environments.
Key features & benefits of shade cloths include:
- Shade cloth is constructed from a high quality knitted monofilament high density polyethylene, and has a 5 year UV warranty*
- Fitted with reinforced knitted buttonhole- style eyelets
- Available in blue, green, black and white
- Rolls of shade cloth come 1.83 metres in width and 50 metres in length
- The 70% shade factor allows sufficient amounts of breeze to pass through the cloth, whilst not compromising on shade and screen coverage
Within Signet’s Construction and Survery Supplies range there are many products that are commonly used on sites including steel posts, star pickets and barrier mesh.
Signet’s shade cloth range can be viewed in our extensive Online Store http://www.signet.net.au/store/categories/construction-and-survey-supplies/shade-cloth
*Proof of purchase required - Signet is not responsible for installation and environmental factors