In conjunction with the Goal Group, method360 is offering an accredited training course in the 2009 edition of PRINCE2 for effective project management in Newcastle on December 14th.
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based method for effective project management.
The method360 course is designed to build knowledge across the 3 integrated elements, consisting of 7 Principles, 7 Themes and 7 Processes with supporting advice on governance and tailoring the project management method to meet individual needs.
Those involved in the day-to-day management of a project should undertake this training course. Early registration is advised as places are limited.
Both courses include lunch and refreshments, PRINCE2 manual and PRINCE2 quick reference process maps.
The PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course aims to:
- expand knowledge and understanding of the principles and philosophies underpinning PRINCE2
- provide a detailed understanding of PRINCE2's elements, their relationships and how they can be applied in different project environments
- provide experience in applying PRINCE2 in different project environments
- explain how PRINCE2 can be effectively applied to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario
- providing practical exercises that serve to reinforce lecture sessions through application of theory to real projects via case study work.