insignia Continuous Ink Jet Printers and Coders for Tough Industrial Applications
Distributed by insignia, the Domino A-Series range of Continuous Ink Jet coders (CIJ) are ideal for date and batch coding applications as they utilise electrically charged ink droplets to create high quality characters based on a grid formation.
The Domino C-Series Large Character Ink Jet coders are capable of applying both water and solvent based inks providing greater flexibility to the end user.
Continuous Ink Jet technology for high speed, small character printing
- Automatic self cleaning print head eliminates blockages even on frequent start stop production lines
- Advanced print head technology provides better drop placement and increased print quality
- Provides high speed, non contact printing so even uneven and flexible surfaces can be coded
Using a wide range of inks that have been developed for specific industry applications, Domino Continuous Ink Jet Label Printers and Coders can print text, graphics and variable data directly onto food, glass, plastic, metal, rubber and other substrates.
Drop-on-demand C-Series large character Ink Jet Printers
Domino's drop-on-demand large character ink jet coders have been developed to offer the end user an extensive range of coding and marking capabilities for date or batch coding.
- Eliminate downtime and hold ups during packing and manufacturing
- Reduce errors, wastage and excess inventory
- Ensure clean operation with fully integrated and self contained ink reservoir
- Compact design is simply integrated into existing production facilities
Domino's valve jet technologies are capable of printing on a variety of porous and non porous materials such as corrugated outer cases, sacks, rubber, metal and PVC.insignia information and contact details
Related insignia News