Overprint Labels for Brand Recognition by insignia
insignia's customisable overprint labels are an economical way of branding merchandise that may require varying information on the same banding.
Overprint labels have a space allocated for on-demand printing of variable information such as
- Product name
- Ingredients and nutritional information
- Batch numbers
- Expiry dates
Overprint labels provide immediacy and flexibility
- Food: Sell perishable products quickly and effectively
- Meat: Details can differ from unit to unit
- IT or appliances: Identify individual units consecutively by serial numbers
- Clothing: Differentiate between product styles within the same product line
- Despatch and Logistics: Easily track and trace products by barcode or batch numbers
There is an insignia label printer and software available for any requirement or budget. insignia also stock a large range of printer software such as Bartender, thermal transfer label printers and thermal direct label printers.
Related insignia News