The PrintPAD portable thermal printer from Insignia works in rugged environments to enable the production of hardcopy back-ups of digital information and signature printing, as well as the generation of receipts, tickets and labels for a variety of applications.
O’Neil’s PrintPAD portable thermal printer innovative consists of a 4.41 inch (11.2cm) wide thermal printer in a rugged case and an embedded communications charging cradle designed for use in a number of different applications with the Hand Held Products Dolphin 7900 mobile computer or with a variety of symbol handheld computers.
O’Neil’s PrintPAD, with integrated carry strap, is designed for maximum user comfort.
PrintPAD simply wakes up automatically when data is received so there are no buttons or switches required for operation. After printing, the PrintPAD returns to sleep mode to conserve battery life without any user intervention.
O’neil’s PrintPAD portable thermal printers were engineered throughout to withstand even punishing portable applications. The printers can take all the bumps and knocks inherent in the mobile workplace.
O’Neil’s PrintPAD portable thermal printer’s rock solid print mechanism provides good service.
- Beverage and food sales: Generate up to 2,240 – 6"(15cm) receipts with graphics and logos
- Field service: Print work summary reports at the point-of-service
- Law enforcement: Generate citations or tickets at the roadside
- Route accounting and direct store delivery (DSD): Print real-time information such as inventory-level data at the customer site or in the warehouse
- Rugged mobile point-of-sale (POS): Scan items, take credit card payment and issue a customer receipt anywhere on the premises (requires optional insertion magnetic stripe card reader)
- Proof of delivery: Print high-resolution signatures
- Transportation and logistics: Print compliance shipping and inventory labels