Reliable, robust and easy to use as all the Domino family machines, the M600-TP602 pallet labellers are designed for automatic 2-side pallet labelling - requiring two stops of the pallet - when labeled on two adjacent sides.
They have proven to give 24 hour reliable labelling for many years even in the most harsh industrial environments.
The following are some of the specifications of the M600-TP602 pallet labellers (2 stops):
- Type of applicator: Tamp/Tamp-Blow. The blow can be switched off
- Tamp size: 150 x 210 mm (6 x 8.3”)
- Print speed: Up to 275 mm/sec
- Resolution: 8 or 12 dots/mm 200/300 DPI
- Interface: 2 x RS232, 1 x RS485, 1 x USB 2.0 (Ethernet optional)
- Cabinet dimensions: 1050 x 680 mm (l x w) (41.3 x 26.7”)
- The total height is dependent of label position and conveyor height.
- Controller functions: On-Line and Stand Alone operation, 2 x 20 characters display, 9 keys, 11 status LEDs.
- 24 Inputs, 26 Outputs.
- Real time clock, counters, date offsets, etc.
- 6”Thermal Transfer Printer
- 2-side pallet applicator
- PCU III - Control unit
- Cabinet with three doors
- Warning - low level labels
- Warning - low level ribbon
- Check scanner
- Air regulator, soft start valve