Intermec introduces a new range of 3rd generation industrial printers designed to maximise efficiency and reduce maintenance costs in label printing applications.
Rolled out across the APAC region, Intermec’s new PM43 and PM43c, PR2 and PR3, as well as PC43d, PC43t and PC23d label printers have been developed for a diverse range of industrial, desktop and mobile environments, offering fast throughput and fast time to first receipt performance.
Tony Repaci, Intermec Managing Director for Australia and New Zealand explains that the new printers reflect Intermec’s commitment to provide fast, flexible solutions for Australian businesses, helping with business transformation and reducing infrastructure costs to drive bottom line results.
According to Richa Gupta, Barcode Analyst, VDC Research Group, Intermec’s PM43 and PM43c printers are designed to deliver workers the quality and speed needed for industrial printing jobs, while instinctively working with other peripheral industrial technologies.
PM43/43c industrial label printers
- Industrial mid-range label printers with class-leading fast throughput
- Suited for harsh industrial environments including transportation, manufacturing and distribution centres
- Built to perform, increasing uptime and reducing maintenance costs
- Unique full colour touch-screen
- Choice of 10 languages or easy to recognise universal icons
- Multi-lingual intuitive web-based user interface
- Integrated device management allows the printers to be monitored from anywhere in the world
- Prints small barcodes, text and images with pinpoint accuracy to save industrial customers time and money
- Fast deployment time with innovative no-touch configuration via an optional embedded RFID chip
- Reduced maintenance times with field user replaceable print heads and platen rollers
- One of the smallest, lightest and most durable receipt printers in its class
- Designed for all day comfort for mobile field professionals in direct store delivery (DSD) route accounting, field service, mobile POS and electronic citation
- 2-inch PR2 and 3-inch PR3 mobile printers
- Class-leading time to first receipt performance
- Rapid and consistent invoice printing and secure payment capture capabilities
- Ideal for light duty labelling applications in transportation, courier, hospitality, manufacturing, warehouse and office environments
- Purpose-built platform and innovative design
- Fast throughput at eight inches per second
- One-handed media loading
- Quick configuration via a USB stick device making the printers easy to install and maintain