Insignia’s partners Datamax and O’Neil merge to leverage resources of Dover Corporation’s product identification group
Datamax and O’Neil, partners of insignia , have introduced themselves as one unified company, Datamax-O’Neil, and will provide label and receipt printing solutions. Datamax-O’Neil will leverage the resources of Dover Corporation’s Product Identification Group (PIDG). The unification of Datamax and O’Neil’s business operations and sales organisation into one cohesive business group will benefit customers with a more streamlined organisation.
According to Dover’s Product Identification Group, Datamax-O’Neil combine the resources from PIDG with a product portfolio along with people and partners committed to customer success.
Datamax–O’Neil have identified the following five strengths that provide an advantage to their global customer base:
- Value-driven solutions – a suite of customised products and programmes that help the company’s customers to grow and prosper
- Technology leadership – a research and development organisation that is backed by Dover’s product identification platform
- Product breadth – a range of innovative, reliable label and receipt printing solutions
- Global network – quality sales, service and channel partner organisations
- People – a team of dedicated employees committed to customer success
The Datamax-O’Neil unification is symbolised with the introduction of a new brand, which is the result of more than a year of effort involving the company and product reviews, industry research and interviews with customers as well as industry experts and market analysts.
The new brand takes the company initials, D in Datamax and O in O’Neil, and turns it into the active ‘can do’ positioning. The new ‘right by our customers’ tagline embodies the spirit of the company. insignia are Australian distributors of Datamax-O’Neil portable printers.ktop-Printers'>thermal desktop printers and portable printers.