Extremely versatile and robust, the Domino 550+ scribing lasers available from Insignia , have been designed to provide superior quality coding at high speed production lines on a wide range of surfaces.
Domino has developed Scribing and Dot Matrix laser technologies that can print text, graphics and variable data onto a variety of substrates including plastic, glass, paper and cartons.
These laser-coding systems use a laser to etch or vaporise the surface layer of the material leaving an indelible permanent mark. As these scribing lasers do not use inks or fluids, laser printing is very cost-efficient and environmentally friendly.
The following are some of the advantages of the Domino 550+ scribing lasers:
- Mark serial numbers, batch codes, bar codes, 2D codes, realtime numbers, logos, graphics, or more complicated European and Asian characters
- Range of marking fields dependent on application
- Robust and reliable in the most demanding production environments
- Proven sealed-off CO2 laser technology requires no consumables and minimum maintenance
- No hard drive needed - less moving parts for high reliability
- Compact laser head with modular design for installation in any orientation
- Separate controller can be easily mounted or stacked and/or stored away minimising footprint requirements
- The D550+ has a built-in web server that allows all functionality to be controlled remotely via any interface running a standard Java-enabled web browser
- Domino Touchscreen option